Section A-A" subsurface correlations of some upper cretaceous and tertiary rocks from the Cherokee ridge, Wyoming, to the southeast flank of the Sand Wash basin, Colorado
Publisher: The Survey in [Reston, Va.?]
Written in English
- Geology, Stratigraphic -- Cretaceous,
- Geology, Stratigraphic -- Tertiary
Microfiche. [Denver, Colo. : U.S. Geological Survey, 1983?]. 3 microfiches ; 11 x 15 cm
|Statement||Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey ; prepared in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Energy|
|Series||Open-file report -- 83-362, Open-file report (Geological Survey (U.S.)) -- 83-362|
|Contributions||Geological Survey (U.S.), United States. Dept. of Energy|
|The Physical Object|
- Earnings distributions in the U.S.S.R.
- The Foreseeable Future
- The coming of the gods
- Funny business
- The effective board of trustees
- psychology of advertising in theory and practice
- Fundamentals of negotiating
- Schaums Outline of Investments
- Gospel sonnets, or Spiritual songs.
- New pocket guide for the stranger in Boston
- approach to painting.
- One-Hour Practice Tests for the TOEFL(R) iBT
- Adolescents, families, and social development
- radiochemistry of silver
- Studies on the developing canal system of epiphysial cartilage.
- The legend of Storey County
- fate of Julia
- Invented moralities
- Facts and figures, Osaka, 1951.